Saturday, January 16, 2010

blogsie much..??

have a blog?? what for??
this simple question sometimes come out of nowhere to my mind. un.. why? because ya know simply because i think i really have no idea what to write on my blog itself. i felt kinda different with other people. on my eyes, people seems ALWAYS have tons of idea on their mind. then me? i just felt this 'emptiness' on my head. and people always comes out with a good idea. well, you can't say i don't wanna change this kind of situation. because i WANT and i don't know how. i'm not really type of person that good at playing words. i sometimes said what comes through my mind and sometimes just thought ; nah, forget it. and i'm not really good at expressing my emotion, telling stories, or explaining things to other people. i just can't find words to match to what i 'm saying. and i know i'm not a really type of chit-chat person. Or maybe this is not only my specialty . but okay, people are different. and so am i

0 comments:

Post a Comment