Monday, January 4, 2010

HOHOHOHOHOLIDAY :D

da time i've been waitin' for!! *YAY HOLIDAY IS HEREE.... i know it's really late to post bout holiday at this time.. CUZ IT'S ALREADY OVER... my my.. time sure goin' fast T.T with a not really good report card... I STILL ENJOY IT!! My LIA announcement is already came out and....... I PASS!! THANK GOD!! although my writing score was only 3.25,.. it's okay though... well, i mean, the problem is,, i didn't understand a THING on the grammar part... and, i got 3.5 for the oral test, which is for my presentation.. not so bad, huh?? BUT... my school report was WORSE ..and my try out report was... not so bad.. i got 7.60 for Math...7,00 for Bahasa Indonesia... 9 for Science *yay and i got 9,00 for english

oh, yeah, on 28th of Dec, i went to this 'Saung Udjo' in Bandung.. un..this place was full of angklung.. yeah, no wonder though.. there was a place that show us how to make angklung..yeah.. something like that.. and.. THERES ANGKLUNG PERFORMANCE.. the tickets are only costs 50,000 each and the performance is on 3.30pm and the performance is so COOL everyone.. and, on some parts, the 'junior player' played.. and they're so cute!!! i mean.. duh, they're lil' kids!! well, honestly, i like that lil' drummer player. although, he's a little kid,to me, he play like a pro-drummer XD
oh, yeah we got the chance to play angklung together.. well, i mean they lent the angklungs to the audiences.. and oh yeah, before we got in, they gave us a neclace with a pendant that shaped like lil' angklung.. i dunno if whether if they give us or lent us .. but i take it home anyway :P
on Bandung.. with such a confidence, on the morning.. 7.30 am for exact.. I SWAM EVERYONE.. and i regret it .. THE WATER'S SO FREEZING!! no wonder there's nobody on the swimming pool T.T okay... but.. on the next day.. without regretting what happened , I SWAM AGAIN!! i thought it would be warmer.. because i swam at 8.30.. BUT IT'S NOT!! and i think it's more freezing than the day before!

anyway... HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! HOPE 2010 WILL BE BETTER THAN 2009!! AND WISH ME MORE LUCK AT 2010

0 comments:

Post a Comment