Saturday, April 3, 2010

my cell phone

http://www.techfresh.net/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/sony-ericsson-w660i.jpg
my phone's the black one. while my friend got the red one. i'm kinda dissapointed by picking the black one because it's too usual.which one do you prefer?

yep. my cell-w660i is now seriously *sigh. IN A VERY VERY BAD BAD CONDITION(copying beyonce's way to talked at one of the scenes on telephone's video clip .crispy, i know,i know)

it's not my fault though. my friend has w660i too and we both have the same condition. such as the headset never work, although we have plugged it to the cell, the color's began to fade, you know, physically, it's bad.

but the memory, etc is still 'healthy' . no probs at all. that's why i haven't change my phone. Although my mother offers me blackberry. maybe later,mom. i still love this phone and, i personally prefer macbook than blackberry. Both of them would be fine of course. but right now, my cell is enough for me :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment