Sunday, April 4, 2010

sad things.

i don't know why, but after the ESQ on my school, i like to see touchy things that makes me moves underneath. i don't know why, but then i watched my name is Khan and i NEARLY cry.

and right now i want to watch Hachiko. because i heard that it's a sad story.
http://clubpets.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/hachiko_wordpress2.jpg

too bad it hasn't played on the cinema near my home. is there anyone who have watch it? i bet it's good.

honestly, i don't like the feeling. i don't like crying, because my eyes,and my nose is gonna be redden. and my eyes are usually swollen after that. and people could see this. and besides, i don't like to be an emotional wreck. that doesn't feel like me. and i felt vulnerable, and uncomfortable. i don't like it. so i ended up grabbing my neck, to prevent myself from crying :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment