Saturday, April 3, 2010

TALENTS..? FUTURE..?

maybe because of my mother recently asked me AGAIN bout my future..

honestly, i want my future to related(if it's possible) with my talents. my job, i mean. because i think that maybe working on something that is your talent is more fun . or it could be your part time job. if you're not tired of course.

so, i'm going to start to find out what my talent really IS. well, i want to. i'm kind of regret my decision when i reject my aunt's offers to take me to the DMI test. if i took them, maybe i'm already working at something right now. if im on the MOOD of course.

Have i told you i'm an EXTREMELY MOODY girl? i think that's my problem when im working at someting. cause when im not on the mood, i LEFT it.

but i REALLY hope i'm change-on the future. at least i'm concern,right?

geez? without realizing it, i've really think about my future! not planning it, of course. my GRAND plan would be:

GRADUATE FROM MIDDLE SCHOOL-GOES TO SMANSA- UNIVERSITY OF INDONESIA
period. nothing else matters right now. short plan isn't it? but it's REALLY REALLY hard plan to stuck at.

just wish me luck in order to achieve this MASSIVE plan of mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment